Faculty Plus is an initiative of Dreammakers Career Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (dM) to bridge the Talent Demand-Supply Gap in the Academia. The initiative intends to act as an interface between the academia and potential academicians. One of its major objectives is to spread awareness about the benefits of an academic career amongst best talent in the professional institutions and create scholars for the sector. Additionally, it also aims at assisting existing academicians in realizing their true potential and channelizing their career growth by helping them avail the right opportunities in the sector. We at dM truly believe that good academicians lay the foundation for strong socio-economic growth of any nation and produce talent which can contribute to the growth of all other sectors. Thus we are keen on contributing our part by strengthening and empowering this sector and we will do so successfully as at dM “Winning is the Only Option”.
Some of the activities that we will undertake through Faculty Plus:
• Inviting existing academicians from premier institutions in India and abroad, along with industry professionals for workshops to give insights into the key skills required and which need to be instilled in the potential academicians.
• Channelizing industry consulting projects for existing academicians.
• Providing opportunities in the academia as per the domain and experience.
• Providing further career growth opportunities.
• Helping academic institutions find the best talent.
• Talent up-gradation, customization and industry interaction for updating the existingfaculty members
• Organizing seminars regularly to enhance interaction between existing academicians and the Industry for constant flow of information and opportunities.
• Providing a perennial supply through a pool of excellent academicians for hiring at various academic, administrative positions for academic Institutions in India and abroad.
To know more about the Faculty Plus initiative, email us at: email@example.com
To get updates on or seek opportunities in academic sector, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org